MUKHYAMANTRI CHIRANJEEVI YOJANA RAJASTHAN
In this article, we will tell you how to take advantage of Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana, the biggest health scheme in Rajasthan. We will teach you how to register for Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme online sitting at home. Will give a pdf of the list of all the hospitals in Rajasthan, in which all the Chiranjeevi hospitals are included.
Rajasthan Mukhya Mantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana 2022 Registration Started on 1 May 2021.
In Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana, the Rajasthan government will provide insurance of 5 lakhs in selected government and private hospitals, which means you will get treatment up to 5 lakhs for free.
the state government has announced to implementation of ‘ Universal Health Coverage ‘ in the state in the budget announcement 2021-22, in compliance with which Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme was started in the state from May 1, 2021.
Is going This scheme has been brought with the commitment to providing good health to all the citizens of the state by freeing them from the huge expenditure on medical treatment so that there is no compulsion of money in the treatment of suffering and serious diseases.
The Government of Rajasthan has always been at the forefront of making various innovations to provide health services to the citizens of the state. Rajasthan has also successfully operated free medicines and free tests in the state in the past, due to which the general public is getting the benefit of free medicines and tests in the government hospitals of the state.
Rajasthan has taken a further step towards ‘ Universal Health Coverage ‘ to provide quality free medical services to the citizens of the state on hospitalization in government as well as private hospitals and to reduce the expenditure incurred by the family for health services. Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme has started with the objective of
[saswp_tiny_multiple_faq headline-0=”h3″ question-0=”WHAT IS Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana” answer-0=”Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot started Chiranjeevi Yojana Cashless treatment facility of up to ₹ 1000000 will be provided to each family of Rajasthan through Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme.” image-0=”” count=”1″ html=”true”]
Summary of Mukhya Mantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana 2022
|Scheme Name||Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme (Rajasthan)|
|purpose||health care for all|
|Scheme Start||1 May 2021|
|Beneficiary||Resident of Rajasthan|
|benefits of the scheme||Health insurance of Rs 10 lakh|
Benefits and Objectives of the Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana
- Reducing out-of-pocket expenditure on the health of eligible families.
- Providing quality and specialized medical facilities to eligible families through government hospitals as well as private hospitals affiliated with the scheme.
- Providing free treatment of diseases related to the package mentioned in the scheme to the eligible families of the state.
- Free medical facilities of up to five lakh rupees in all government and private hospitals are given in the list of the state.
- Under the Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme, free treatment of Rs 50,000 for common ailments and Rs 4.50 lakh for critical ailments per year.
- Under this scheme, 1576 types of packages and procedures are available for diseases.
- Expenses incurred for five days prior to hospitalization and up to 15 days after discharge will be covered under this insurance.
- People who are already getting the benefits of the Mahatma Gandhi Ayushman Bharat Health Insurance Scheme do not need to register.
- Along with the Gram Panchayat, the registration camp is being run at the village level and ward level in the cities.
- Registration for this scheme can be done free of cost on any E-Mitra and its registration fee will be borne by the state government.
- Small and marginal farmers and contract workers will also have to get registered so that they too can get the benefit of this health insurance. But the good thing is that their premium will be paid by the state government.
NOTE – Under the scheme, the benefit of health insurance will be given to the eligible families under the Food Security Act and the eligible families of the Socio-Economic Census 2011, as per the policy year from 30.01.2021 to 29.01.2022, that is, the prescribed wallet amount for the said period. Will be available and the wallet amount can be replenished in the new policy year as per the rules.
Category newly added to the scheme- Newly added categories under the scheme will be entitled to one policy year from the effective date of getting the benefit of free treatment as per the registration period mentioned in the following table.
ELIGIBILITY UNDER Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana
Under the scheme, eligible families have been divided into two categories-
Category receiving free benefits:-
100 percent of the premium of the eligible families of such category determined by the state government is paid by the government. Presently eligible families under the Food Security Act, eligible families of the Socio-Economic Census (SECC) 2011, contract workers working in state government departments/boards/corporations/government companies, small marginal farmers, and those who received Covid -19 ex- gratia last year destitute and helpless families are included in the free category.
Rs. 850/- per family per year tax benefit category:-
The families of the state who do not fall under the category of free eligible families and are not government employees/pensioners and are not taking benefits under Medical Attendance Rules can avail of the benefits of the scheme by paying 50 percent of the fixed premium i.e. Rs.850 per family per year. The remaining 50 percent of the premium will be borne by the government.
- Jan Aadhar Card / Jan Aadhar Card Number / Jan Aadhar Card Registration Receipt Number
- It is necessary to have an Aadhaar card number.
Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana How to apply
The online application can be made under Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana itself and can also be applied through E Mitra.
If you want to apply under Rajasthan Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana then you have to follow the following procedure.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link Click Here under the section of Registration.
- After this, you have to click on the option of Redirect to SSO.
- Now if you have already registered on your portal, then you will have to enter your Login ID, Password, and Captcha Code and click on the option of login.
- If you have not registered on the portal then you have to click on the option of registration.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, in which you will have to select your category, which is something like this.
- government employee
- After this, you have to select any one of the options given below to register.
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you will have to enter the information asked.
- Now you have to click on the option Submit.
- In this way, you will be able to register on the portal.
- After this, you have to click on the option of login.
- Now you have to enter your Username, Password, and Captcha Code.
- After this, you have to click on the option of login.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, in which you will have to click on the option of ABMGRSBY application.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- If you are an old user then you have to enter your Username and Password and if you are a new user then you have to click on the New User option and complete the registration process.
- After this, the registration form will open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the important information asked in the registration form like your name, mobile number, email id, etc.
- Now you have to upload all the important documents.
- After this, you have to click on the option of Submit.
- In this way, you will be able to apply under Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana.
A benefit payable to the beneficiary
|Details of beneficiary||Cashless Treatment|
|Means of delivery||
|Mode of Payment Details :||Cashless Treatment|
We are sure that this article help you to apply online for Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan. Any queries about Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- [saswp_tiny_multiple_faq headline-0=”h6″ question-0=”What is covered under Chiranjeevi Yojana?” answer-0=”> Chiranjeevi Yojana covers 1576 medical tests and more. Coverage for various other diseases is also provided. The cost of tests, medical expenses, and a related package of 15 days after getting discharged from the hospital is also covered under the scheme.” image-0=”” count=”1″ html=”true”]
- [saswp_tiny_multiple_faq headline-0=”h6″ question-0=”Is Chiranjeevi Yojana free?” answer-0=”Individuals need to pay a nominal premium of ₹850 under the Chiranjeevi Yojana and receive the best treatment at affiliated private and government hospitals. Let’s understand why this insurance based scheme was launched.” image-0=”” count=”1″ html=”true”]
- [saswp_tiny_multiple_faq headline-0=”h6″ question-0=”Who can register for Chiranjeevi Yojana?” answer-0=” Under this Chiranjeevi Yojana Registration 2022 five lakh rupees free of cost facilities will be provided. In this Chiranjeevi Yojana Registration 2022 contract workers , small and marginal farmers were given this opportunity of Chiranjeevi Yojana Registration 2022.” image-0=”” count=”1″ html=”true”]